Bluevine's QuickBooks integration lets you easily sync data like bills, transactions, and payees between the two platforms. Find more information about what syncs between Bluevine and QuickBooks Online in our helpful support article.
How to connect QuickBooks Online to your Bluevine dashboard
Follow these steps to set up a connection between your QuickBooks and Bluevine accounts:
- Sign in to your Bluevine dashboard
- Click Payments then Unpaid Bills on the left-hand menu
- You can also click External Accounts, then Integrations
- Click Connect to QuickBooks Online
- Sign in with your Intuit login information
- Contact QuickBooks if you do not know your sign-in information or have issues logging in
- Follow the prompts to go through Intuit’s multi-factor authentication process
- When you successfully sign in, please read through the access agreement and click Connect
- Once connected, you can view your integration under the External Accounts section in your Bluevine dashboard or under Apps in QuickBooks Online
Troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks Online connection or syncing issues
If you have trouble connecting or syncing with your QuickBooks account, we recommend going through the troubleshooting steps below:
- The sync between Bluevine and QuickBooks can take up to one minute. If you aren’t seeing any updates after that time, try refreshing your browser
- Clear your browsing data, cache, and cookies
- Use a different browser––we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Google Chrome
- Make sure you’re using the desktop or mobile web version of your Bluevine dashboard. This feature is not available on the mobile app at this time
Important Note: If you connect your primary Bluevine account through the QuickBooks Online banking dashboard, please name that account ‘Bluevine Checking.’ This ensures that everything will sync appropriately. We do not support payment syncs for sub-accounts at this time.
If you have any questions or concerns about connecting to QuickBooks, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help!