What is a Bank Verification Letter?
The Bank Verification Letter is a document that outlines your Bluevine Business Checking account and routing number that you can use for ACH and wire transfers.
If the bank or merchant allows, you may use your Bank Verification Letter in place of a voided check to provide the banking information as needed.
How to access your Bank Verification Letter
Important: This document includes personal information regarding your Bluevine Business Checking account—only share it with trusted individuals for the intended purposes.
- Sign in to your Bluevine dashboard
- Select Documents, located on the left-hand menu
- Navigate to Letters
- Click Bank Verification Letter
- To protect your information, complete the multi-factor authentication (MFA) requirement
- Once you’ve completed the MFA requirement, your Bank Verification Letter will download to your browser as a PDF.