This article outlines the purpose of a Bank Verification Letter and how to obtain one.
What is the Bank Verification Letter?
The Bank Verification Letter is a document that outlines your Bluevine Business Checking account and routing number that can be used for ACH and wire transfers. If the bank or merchant allows, you may use the Bank Verification letter in place of a voided check to provide the banking information needed to initiate ACH and wire transfers into your Bluevine Business Checking Account.
How to Access your Bank Verification Letter
Important: This document includes personal information regarding your Bluevine Business Checking account—only share it with trusted individuals for the intended purposes.
- Sign in to your online dashboard
- Click Documents located on the left-side toolbar
- Click on the Letters tab
- Click on Bank Verification Letter:
- To protect your information, complete the multi-factor authentication (MFA) requirement:
- Once the MFA requirement is satisfied, your Bank Verification Letter will download to your browser as a PDF you can save.