To use our lending products, you will need to connect an external bank account as your primary bank account. The primary bank account should be the account that holds the majority of your business revenue as this will be the account Bluevine uses to determine the amount of your current and future credit lines.
For your convenience, this article outlines the following processes.
- Adding a New Bank Account
- Connect Your Bank Account Using Plaid
- Changing Your Primary Bank Account on Your Bluevine Dashboard
You will first need to connect your bank account in the External Accounts tab within your Bluevine Dashboard. We use secure third-party services, Plaid and Yodlee, to connect bank accounts.* To connect a bank account, follow these steps:
Adding a New Bank Account
- Sign in to your Bluevine Dashboard.
- Navigate to External Accounts, then select Banks.
- Click Add Bank Account
-If the pop-up does not display Plaid → please visit our How do I connect my bank account using Yodlee?.
-If the pop-up displays Plaid → Follow the steps below:
Connect your Bank Account Using Plaid
- Select Continue.
- Select your bank from the images shown or input your bank’s name in the search bar and select it once it’s populated.
-Note: If your bank account is not listed, Plaid is not compatible. Please try using a different bank account. If you have any issues connecting your account, contact customer support.
- Enter your online banking login information.
-Note: This is the login you use for your external bank account, not your Bluevine Dashboard login information.
- If your bank uses Multi-Factor Authentication, follow the steps provided and select Continue.
- Select the account located under your login that you would like to connect.
- Click OK on the Account Added Pop Up.
- To set your new bank account as the primary, proceed to Changing Your Primary Account on your Bluevine Dashboard.
Changing Your Primary Bank Account on your Bluevine Dashboard
After adding your bank account to your Bluevine Dashboard, you can easily change your primary bank account by selecting the three dots located to the right of your desired account and selecting Make Primary.