- Sign in to your Bluevine dashboard
- Click on External Accounts on the left-hand menu
- Select Banks
Click the ‘gear’ icon for the account you’d like to connect to, then click Connect or Reconnect
- A pop-up will ask you to choose your bank. You can find your bank under Most Popular Banks or by typing your bank’s name into the search box
- Sign in to your bank. You should see your accounts and balances.
Click Close at the bottom of the window.
- If you would like to set this account as your primary bank account (where we debit and credit), you’ll have the option to do so after the connection is complete
- If your primary bank account is already on file, click the ‘gear’ icon to the right of your primary bank account to connect
A bank connection is not compatible with all banks. If you do not see your bank after searching its name, upload your bank statement manually. See our support articles on bank connections and manually uploading statements for more information.
*If you have any trouble connecting your bank account, please see our support article for Bank Connection troubleshooting.