If you have any trouble connecting your bank account, please make sure you take the steps below.
- Sign in to your Bluevine dashboard from a desktop or laptop, click on External Accounts
- If your account is already on file, click the ‘gear’ icon above your bank account on the right-hand side, then click Connect. If this is a new account, select Add Bank Account
- Select the appropriate bank from the list. For example, if you have a business login, be sure to select the business option of the bank when selecting from the list. Confirm that the bank's web address matches the web address under the bank name
- Enter the correct username and password for your online banking account. You can verify this by opening a new window and logging into your online banking directly through your bank’s website
- Correctly answer any security questions. These questions come directly from your bank. If you run into any issues, it may be best to reach out to your bank first
Still having trouble connecting your bank account? Take a look at our General Troubleshooting tips.