On your Line of Credit dashboard, the Line of Credit tab is where you can request funding and see the status of your Flex Credit draws. You can filter which credit draws you want to see by status:
- Click the blue dropdown triangle beside All Draws
- Choose which draws you want to see from the menu
- Click on a draw for more information or to make additional payments on it. To learn how to pay your draws early, see our support article.
When a draw status changes to Funded, credit should be applied to your primary bank account within the timeframes below:
- If you selected ACH as your payment preference, the funds should post to your account within 1–3 business days.
If you selected wire transfer as your payment preference and make your draw request before the wire cutoff time, the payment will post to your account within the same day, otherwise it will process the following business day morning. For wire cutoff times, see our support article.
Bluevine charges a $15 fee for outgoing wire transfers. If you’re wiring funds to an external account, your bank may also charge you a fee.
- Bluevine charges a $15 fee for outgoing wire transfers. If you’re wiring funds to an external account, your bank may also charge you a fee.