You can receive funds via ACH or wire. ACH is set as the default option, but you can update your selection when requesting a draw.
To view or change your withdrawal method:
- Sign in to your Bluevine dashboard
- Enter the amount you would like to draw
- Click Draw Funds to initiate the draw
- Select either ACH or Wire under Payment method
- Note: if you also have a Bluevine Business Checking account, you can select if you’d like your funds to go into your Bluevine account or an external bank account.
Click Accept terms when ready to request the draw
Receiving funds via ACH
ACH draws usually take between 1–3 business days, although sometimes they can process within 24 hours.
If your draw is funded via ACH and approved after 4:15pm ET, it’ll be processed at 6:15am ET on the next business day.
ACH draws are initiated daily at these times, all in ET:
6:15am, 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:15pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm, and 4:15pm
Receiving funds via wire
Wires are processed within 1 business day. If your draw is funded via wire and approved after 5:00pm ET, it’ll be processed at 6:15am on the next business day. Outgoing wire transfers have a fee of $15. If you’re wiring your funds to an external account, your bank may also charge you to receive an incoming wire.
Wires are initiated daily at these times, all in ET:
6:15am, 8:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, every 30 minutes between 1:00pm and 3:30pm, and 5:00pm
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day