This article outlines the purpose of a Bank Verification Letter and how to obtain one.
What is the Bank Verification Letter?
The Bank Verification Letter is a document that outlines your BlueVine Business Checking account and routing number for ACH transfers. You can use the Bank Verification letter in place of a voided check to provide the banking information needed to initiate ACH transfers into your BlueVine Business Checking Account. At this time, BlueVine does not have the ability to receive wire transfers into your Business Checking Account.
How to Access your Bank Verification Letter
- Sign in to your online dashboard
- Click Documents located on the left-side toolbar
- Click on the Account Documents tab
- Click on Bank Verification Letter:
- To protect your information, complete the multi-factor authentication (MFA) requirement:
- Once the MFA requirement is satisfied, your Bank Verification Letter will download to your browser as a PDF you can save.
Important: This document includes personal information regarding your BlueVine Business Checking account—only share it with trusted individuals for the intended purposes.