With a Bluevine business checking account, you have the option to add an external or transfer account to process transfers directly from your Bluevine dashboard. This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to transfer funds from your Bluevine account to any other bank account that you own.
Adding an Account
- First, to add an account, click the "External Accounts" tab in your Bluevine Dashboard.
- Next, click "Add Bank Account"
- You will see a popup listing popular banks with a search bar. Locate your bank either in the list of popular banks or by searching. Sometimes the search comes back with multiple options, i.e. Bank Name - personal, Bank Name - business or with multiple states. In this case, we recommend going to your online banking website and selecting the name that matches what you see on this site. For example, if you bank with First Bank and login through First Bank (Business), you will need to select First Bank (Business).
- Once you have selected your bank, you will be prompted to enter your bank login credentials. You may be prompted to complete multi factor authentication or to answer your security questions.
- Once the login process is complete, you will be asked to select which account you want to use for transfers. Please note, we will connect with all listed accounts, but will only set up the selected account for transfers.
- When the account has been added successfully, you will see the account listed under the "External Accounts" tab in your Bluevine Dashboard and it will be marked as Verified.