We want to be sure you're prepared for bank holidays, as some services may not be available. The dates below are planned holidays for BlueVine and the Federal Reserve unless stated otherwise.
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 18
- President's Day - February 15
- Memorial Day - May 31
- Independence Day - July 4 (observed Monday, July 5)
- Labor Day - September 6
- Columbus Day - October 11th*
- Veteran's Day - November 11- BlueVine services available
- Thanksgiving Day - November 25**
- Christmas Day - December 25
*Customer support will be available but money movement services will not.
**BlueVine observes the day after Thanksgiving - November 26, 2021 - as a holiday. On these days, all money movement services will be available, but Customer Support will not.
During bank holidays, payments, deposits, and transfers will be processed the following business day when initiated on a holiday. For example, if you initiate a transfer from your BlueVine checking account to an external bank account, the processing time will normally take 2-3 days, beginning on the business day you initiate the transfer. If you initiate a transfer on a holiday, it will take 2-3 days from the next business day.
On Veteran's day, a small team will still be working limited hours. You may experience longer than expected hold times when contacting our customer support.