Your BlueVine Dashboard is your command center for your Business Checking Account. The following guide will provide you with our recommended steps on how to optimize your dashboard experience.
In the Checking tab, you will have the following features:
Your Available Balance
- Your available balance shows funds currently available to use. It includes all posted transactions but does not include pending transactions.
- Select ‘Account Details’ to view your account and routing number information.
- You can transfer money between your BlueVine account and another external bank account you own, using the ‘Transfer Money’ button on your BlueVine Dashboard. To initiate an ACH transfer, you must add a bank account(s) as an external bank account on your BlueVine Dashboard. Once you’ve added the external bank account(s), you can select the appropriate bank accounts in the ‘Transfer To’ and ‘Transfer From’ fields and select ‘Continue’. Review the transaction details and select ‘Transfer’.
- Important note, ACH transfers to/from accounts can take 3-5 business days to be credited to your account.
- You can also transfer money from other accounts you own by initiating the transfer from the alternate bank directly.
- You can schedule or send Payments using the ‘Send Payment’ button on your BlueVine Dashboard.
- See Payments below for additional details regarding this function.
- The Payment’s tab allows you to send a one-time or recurring payment via Wire, ACH transfer, or Checks using your BlueVine Business Checking Account, debit, or credit card funds to the Payee of your choice.
- The Payee’s tab allows you to manage your Payees.
- A Payee is a person or business that receives payment for goods or services.
- Payees can be added manually or by selecting a biller from the Payee Directory.
- Once you’ve added the Payee to your BlueVine Dashboard, you can send them Payments using BlueVine’s Payment Feature.
- In the Documents tab, you’ll find your bank statements, documents you’ve uploaded, and account documents–including the Bank Verification Letter.
- In the External Accounts tab, you'll be able to link your external bank account(s), debit cards, and credit cards to your BlueVine Dashboard.
- The external bank accounts you’ve added to your BlueVine Dashboard.
- You can edit, add, or delete bank accounts on this page.
- External accounts can send ACH transfers using the ‘Transfer’ feature in the BlueVine Dashboard.
- The debit or credit cards you’ve added to your BlueVine Dashboard.
- You can edit, add, or delete debit or credit cards on this page.
- You may use your debit or credit card as a source of funds to pay your bill, using the Payment feature.
Profile & Settings
In the Profile & Settings tab, you’ll be able to:
- Update your personal and business information.
- Report that your debit card is lost or stolen.
- Order new checkbooks.
- Update your sign-in user name and password.
- Manage your Alerts and Notifications.
Help & Contact
- In the Help & Contact tab, you can access our Help Center or find our contact information.