Adding Payees to your Bluevine Dashboard allows you to easily send payments to vendors. This article outlines the steps to take to add a payee to your Bluevine dashboard.
Adding a Registered Payee
Choose from 40,000 registered (pre-verified) payees for an even faster Bill Pay experience:
- Sign in to your Bluevine Dashboard
- Navigate to Payees
- Click the Add payee button
- First, try searching for a payee in the directory by using the search bar
-If the payee is listed, select it and proceed to step 5.
-If the payee is not listed, proceed to the Adding a Payee Manually process below
- Enter the Payee ZIP code and the Account number as it appears on your invoice or bill and click Next
- Verify the information is correct and click Save & Activate
Adding a Payee Manually
If you find that a Payee you want to add is not one of 40,000 registered payees, you can add a payee manually:
- Select Add payee manually
- Select if the payee is a business or person
- Enter the appropriate information into the fields-
-Note: The payees’ bank details are required for sending ACH and wire transfers.
- Click Save & Activate