How does the Bluevine Line of Credit work?
With a Bluevine Line of Credit, you can request funds as you need them and pay only for what you use. All draw requests are subject to review and approval. We provide revolving credit lines up to $250,000 to help small businesses grow without fees for opening, maintaining, prepayment, and account closure. Revolving credit means that as you make repayments on your draw(s), your available credit line replenishes.
What are the requirements for a Bluevine Line of Credit?
To apply for a line of credit, you must meet these minimum qualifications:
- In business for 24 months or longer
- Corporation or LLC
- 625+ personal FICO score
- No bankruptcies in the past 3 years
- $40,000+ in monthly revenue or $480,000 in annual revenue
- In good standing with your Secretary of State
- Business is operating or incorporated in an eligible U.S. state
- An active bank connection or statements from the last 3 months (a connected account makes it faster and easier to confirm your information)
Larger lines of credit may require additional eligibility requirements. See our Flex 12 eligibility support article for more information.
Ineligible business types:
Unfortunately, the following business types are not eligible for a Bluevine Line of Credit:
- General partnerships
Due to regulations, we also can’t provide lines of credit to businesses in the following states:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Pornography and paraphernalia
- Political campaigns
- Illegal substances
- Other controlled substances (including medicinal marijuana, marijuana, cannabis, and hemp) and paraphernalia
- Firearms and paraphernalia
- Financial institutions and lenders (including insurance, penny auction companies, and cryptocurrency)
- Donation-based non-profits
- Auto dealerships
For more information on restricted industries, visit restricted industries for lending products.