Manual invoicing is relevant for customers that do not use accounting software or would rather not connect their accounting software to BlueVine for a seamless submission. Our manual invoicing feature allows you to submit any invoice for advance, even if you don't use accounting software.
To submit an invoice for advance:
Under the Invoices Tab, select Add Invoice. You will be prompted to add the customer and the invoice information.
After the customer and invoice information is added it will be located under the Unfunded tab. The invoice will have one of the following status:
- Advance: The invoice can be funded.
- Canceled: The invoice has been canceled by you or by our underwriting team.
- Not Eligible: The invoice doesn't meet our eligibility criteria or has been rejected. By hovering over the status in the BlueVine dashboard to find more about why a particular invoice is not eligible to be funded.
Once the invoice is under the In Process field it will have one of the following status:
- InReview: The invoice is being reviewed by our underwriting team.
- Approved: The invoice has been approved and will be funded soon.
- Pending Awaiting Verification: Your request has been approved pending verification of your invoice.
- Pending Awaiting Notification: Your request has been approved pending notification from and we are notifying your customer.
- Pending Estoppel: Your request has been approved pending estoppel confirmation of the invoice from your customer.
- Pending Estoppel & Notification: Your request has been approved pending estoppel confirmation of the invoice and notification from your customer.