How to Connect Your Bank Account
To make a bank connection, first, please login to your dashboard. Once logged in:
- Click on “Profile” located on the left side of the dashboard, then click “Online accounts” at the top of the page.
- Under the “Online Accounts” tab you should see “Add a bank account.” Click on “Add a bank account.”
- A pop-up will ask you to choose your bank. You can find your bank under “Most Popular Sites” or by typing in your bank name in the search box.
- Next, it will prompt you for your login credentials and any security questions you may have. These come directly from your bank.
- Once you have entered all the necessary information, you should see your accounts and balances.
- To finish, click “all done” located at the bottom of the window. If it was successfully added, you will see your bank name under Bank Accounts.
If you have any trouble connecting your bank account, please check that you have done the following:
- Selected the correct bank from the list: for example, if you have a business login, please be sure to select the business option of the bank.
- Enter the correct username and password for your online banking account: you can verify this by opening a new window and logging into your online banking directly through your bank’s website.
- Correctly answered any security questions: these questions come directly from your bank. If you encounter any issues, it may be best to reach out to your bank first.
If you the above does not resolve the issue, please reach out to our Support Team at 888-216-9619.